Healing Qigong: Hypertension
Time & Location
About the Event
Facts about hypertension (high blood pressure):
- Nearly half of adults in the US have hypertension
- Only 1 in 4 adults with hypertension have their condition under control
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm
Hypertension is a common condition in which the pressure of a person’s blood against their artery walls is consistently too high. This condition may lead to severe health problems such as heart disease, stroke, and death.
This webinar will discuss the qigong perspective to understanding the causes of hypertension and ways to manage the condition.
- Causes of hypertension
- The body’s central energy line
- The body’s Yīn and Yáng elements
- How to lower hypertension (mentally and physically)